Pneumatic Riveting Press Machine ( XM-30)
|FOB Price:||US $500-4,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-4,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XM-30
- Forging Forming Method: Hydraulic Riveting Machine
- Feature: Precision
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Advantage: Easy to Maintenance
- Max. riverting dia.(mm): 5
- Max. spindle travel(mm): 30
- Table size (mm): 500X355 mm
- Product Name: Pneumatic Riveting Press Machine ( XM-30)
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Hydraulic Riveting Machine
- Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure
- Certification: CCC, SGS, ISO9001, CE
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Max.pressure: 100 Kn
- Max.distance from head to table(mm): 300
- Over dimension (mm): 1300X580X2200 mm
- Trademark: Luzhong Brand
- Specification: Max. riverting dia. (mm): 30
- HS Code: 8463900090
XM series riveting machine is one new-style rolling riveter developed according to the principle of cold rolling work.
Compared to the traditional riveting technology, it has the following obvious advantage:
1. Workpiece can keep fit without deformation after riveting as the riveting forming pressure is small which is only 1/10 pressure of the normal punch riveting.
2. Smooth and nice appearance after riveting.
3. No vibration, low noise, low energy consumption.
4. High efficiency and low cost.
5. Safe and easy operation.
Therefore the rolling riveting is replacing the traditional methods such a hammering, punching and hot riveting. Now they are extensively used in automobile and motorcycle manufacturing, light industry manufacturing, appliance and instrument, and hardware tools ect.
With optional tools, it can rivet without the rivet and to be used as the normal press
|Max. riveting dia.||30 mm|
|Max. pressure||100 Kn|
|Max. spindle travel||30 mm|
|Max. distance from head to table||300 mm|
|Table size||500x355 mm|
|Over dimension||1300x580x2200 mm|
11 kinds of dies