Surface grinding machine types MY1230 Hydraulic surface grinding machine
The main performance characteristics:
1. The structure of the machine tool is reasonable, large machine tool bed weight, excellent stability, using the cross saddle structure, good rigidity, has the advantages of beautiful appearance and convenient operation.
2. Horizontal movement of working table (before and after) by servo motor drive, precision ball screw drive, to ensure accuracy, accurate positioning, in accordance with the procedures of automatic feeding, automatically and fast forward and rewind functions.
3. Working table vertical (or so) movement, the use of a V a flat guide, and the artificial precision shovel flowers, the use of hydraulic transmission, stable operation.
4. The grinding head up and down movement driven by a servo motor, which can achieve precise positioning accuracy, automatic feed and fast lifting function.
5. The Guangzhou CNC system GSK96 and two axis NC, according to the actual processing conditions free programming, with pulse wheel, X and Z axis feed can be free to switch freely.
6. Machine adopts full enclosed casing, can completely cover the whole of the working area, effectively prevent the splash of the cooling liquid and iron filings, and according to the requirements of clients connected ceiling spray dust removal device. (optional)
7. The characteristics of the CNC grinding machine is realize three-axis full automation, the second axis plane grinder while reducing the labor intensity of the operator, but also a single stand-alone operation, three axis automatic surface grinder, a worker can be 3 - 5 machines are operating at the same time, greatly reduce the labor cost, especially when the batch processing, the benefit is more remarkable.
Applicable to all kinds of processing machinery, auto parts, fixture, magnetic steel, mould parts processing industry.
The machine tool can be made of grinding steel, iron, ceramics and non-ferrous metal parts.
Product main technical parameters:
|workbench||Worktable size (L * W)||mm||750×300|
| ||Max. travel of table||mm||780×320|
| ||Table T slot (slot number x slot width)||mm||1×14|
|Grinding head||The grinding wheel size (o. d * w * i. d.)||mm||Φ300×30×Φ76.2|
| ||Distance spindle center line to working table||mm||520|
| ||Grinding wheel speed||50HZ||r/min||1450|
| || ||60HZ||r/min||1680|
|The amount of feed ||Table longitudinal (left and right) speed||m/min||3-20 |
| ||ransverse (front and rear) feed handwheel feed||Continuous (stepless)||mm/min||600|
| || ||Intermittent (stepless)||mm/||0-6|
| || ||Handwheel per turn||mm||4.0|
| || || Handwheel per lattice||mm||0.02|
| || The vertical (up and down) feed handwheel feed||Handwheel per turn||mm||2.0|
| || ||Handwheel per lattice||mm||0.01|
| ||Grinding head up and down is fast lifting speed (approximate value)||mm/min||360|
|Hydraulic system||Hydraulic motor||kw||2.2|
| ||working pressure||Mpa|| 4|
| ||Fuel tank capacity||L||100 |
| ||Maximum flow rate||L/min||20|
|Motor power||Spindle motor||kw||2.2|
| || Cooling motor||W||40|
| ||Elevator motor||W||120|
|working accuracy||he process surface of the base level of the parallel degree||mm||300:0.005|
| ||Surface roughness||μm||Ra0.32|
|Machine weight||Net weight||kg||1400|
| ||Gross weight||kg||1530|
| External size (L * w * h)||mm||1960×1480×1850|
|Packing size (L * w * h)||mm||2000×1640×2020|